Monday, April 27, 2009

been trying to meet you...

so i don't really feel that i get the kind of respect i should as an artist. i should be more dedicated but time management isn't really my forte. i don't want to be brushed off or pushed aside, just considered. The big push is near.


Here's some stuff that I've done for school.
Old David bowie multipiece sculpt

some acrylic eyes

here are some acrylic dentures
this was my first lifecast mask

This was an early sea/ mermaid makeup for class.

Silicone nose appliance


1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    I really love your work! Could you tell me how to create the scales you did for the mermaid? I think they're great and I'd like to try creating scales myself. I'm taking "face painting" classes and I have an exam next week. I would like to create a fishlike person for that exam... I'd be so grateful if you could tell me! My e-mail address is kmarien@regpacho.com! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete